2020 has been a year to remember. It's one that we are very proud of. We're proud of our people, our clients and our results. Here are a few of our key achievements:
1. Won 22 new accounts, topping the new business league table
2. Increased employee engagement
3. Increased our digital awards conversion by 15% YonY
4. Won a huge number of awards, including the Grand Prix at the IPA Effectiveness Awards
5. Remained the UK’s biggest agency
Led by CEO Kate Rowlinson, we managed all of this in the most difficult year in our industry’s history. But of course, none of this would’ve been possible without our brilliant people.
Our tagline for 20 years has been People First, Better Results; and every year it becomes more true. Can you think of a year in which putting people first has been more important than 2020?
So our entry follows the simple formula of People First, Better Results. First of all, we'll look at how we've put people first - our own people, our clients, and the wider group of people in the industry - and then we’ll run you through the details of the results we've achieved.